Life is hard, living gluten-free shouldn’t be! Here’s a round-up of some articles, recipes and resources to get you going! While I’m not gluten-free myself, I have many friends and co-workers that are and I love the challenge of finding recipes and treats that fit with food allergies! EVERYONE should be able to eat cake! 🙂
Here is an article I wrote on living Gluten-Free.
Gluten-Free Focused Blogs that I love
- Jenn Cuisine
- elana’s pantry (gluten-free, paleo)
- cannelle et vanille (features gluten-free, not exclusively gluten-free blog)
- gluten-free goddess
- gluten-free girl and the chef
Articles on living Gluten-Free
- Mayo Clinic Gluten-Free Article
- PCC Gluten-Free Living
- Gluten Intolerance Group
- Living Without
- Understanding Celiac disease (Whole Foods Market Blog)
If there are other recipes or resources that you use or something that you want to see that isn’t featured PLEASE contact me and let me know! I’m continually updating and always looking to expand the resources listed here!