Happy leftovers day everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing day filled with family and food!
This year I did a mini-digital detox and refrained from posting very much on my social channels but rest assured, while I didn’t photograph every amazing bite we ate like royalty and I have some awesome recipes to share with you! Some of the recipes are not yet posted since I didn’t get many pictures so I’ll have to re-create the meal to get some shots once the holidays settle down a little… oh darn… we’ll have to have another Thanksgiving!
Happy Holidays everyone!
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pecan Pie
- Pie crust
- How to brine and cook a turkey (tutorial coming)
- Turkey with a bacon vest (tutorial coming)
- DIY turkey frills
- Turkey gravy (tutorial coming)
- Cranberry sauce (Mom’s boozy cranberry sauce)
- Mom’s stuffing (gluten-free stuffing)
- Mashed Potatoes (So simple but I’ll get a recipe up soon)
- Yams with marshmallow topping (again, recipe to come but you can google and get a million)